Physical Therapy in Bucks County
Providing Effective Therapy Services Since 2001
Whether you are recovering from an injury or looking to get back to doing what you love, Fitness Physical Therapy will design an individualized plan to help you achieve your goals. Our objective is to provide superior care and maximize results through comprehensive evaluations, customized treatment plans, dedicated and caring professionals, patient education and home exercise programs, as well as a convenient and comfortable facility. Count on Fitness Physical Therapy to be by your side every step of the way and help you get the results you need.
Our physical therapy programs include:
- Running Analysis Program
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injuries & Conditioning
- Back & Neck Pain Treatment
- Joint Pain & Arthritis Treatment
- Pre- & Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehab / Balance Disorders
Providing the Highest Quality Care
Our physical therapists, orthopedic physicians, assistant physicians, and support staff are highly skilled in strengthening and rehabilitating patients who need effective physical therapy. We will take an in-depth look at your specific situation and help you determine which programs would work best to help you achieve your goals. Whether you want to treat back, neck, or joint pain, become a more competitive athlete, rehabilitate an injury, or anything else, we have the skill set needed to help. Backed by decades of experience, our team will be with you every step of the way throughout the process and you can count on us for all your physical therapy needs.
Several reasons why you should choose our physical therapists in Bucks County include:
- All of our therapists are caring, capable, and highly experienced
- We offer appointments at night because we know that life doesn't just happen between 9 to 5
- Our team has the abilities needed to help you treat your condition, regardless of how severe or complex it may be
To learn more about how we can help you or to schedule an appointment with our physical therapists in Bucks County, contact us online or call us at (215) 987-0402 today.