- To speed-up the check-in process, please go to the Patient Portal to make sure your information is up to date. If you do not have a myHealthPortal account that is used by many of the physician practices in the Central Bucks area, please contact us at (215) 918-7845 to get an ID and password.
- For your comfort, wear loose clothes over the area of concern.
- If your health plan requires you to have a referral from your primary doctor, please bring it with you. Unfortunately, without a referral, you will be personally responsible for payment.
- Please plan to pay your co-pay when you check-in for your visit.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us 24 hours. notice. Appointments cancelled with less than 12 hours’ notice will be assessed a $50 fee.
- For injuries related to auto accidents or workman’s compensation, the appropriate paperwork with the insurance name, address, and telephone number with a valid claim number is necessary to be seen in the office.
- An adult must accompany patients under 18 years of age so that legal consent for treatment can be obtained.
- If any tests are ordered, please plan to review the results with your physician during a follow-up appointment. We regret that we cannot interpret any tests, including laboratory and x-ray, by telephone.