Update: April 29, 2020
Expanded Office Hours and Elective Surgery Now Available!
With the latest guidance from Governor Wolf and the CDC, Bucks County Orthopedics Specialists will be expanding in-person office hours and resuming elective surgeries in May. To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we will continue to implement the highest standards in infection control. This includes:
BCOS Safety Protocols:
(based on CDC guidelines)
- Modified Schedules to reduce the number of patients and staff at any given time
- Increased Spacing in exam rooms and waiting areas to ensure proper distancing
- Text-to-Wait-in-Car system
- Masks Required for all patients and staff
- Intensive Sanitizing Protocols between patients and throughout the day
- Symptom Screening for patients and staff
Less urgent concerns and visits that don't require an in-person consultation can still be seen via a Telemedicine Appointment. Click Here to learn more.
Update: April 6, 2020
Update: March 23, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
- Reducing risk to patients and staff by ceasing routine clinical operations
- Continuing to provide urgent care to patients as needed in our offices and surgically
- Offering telemedicine to provide care remotely by our physicians and physician assistants for non-urgent issues
Update: March 16, 2020
Your health and safety are our highest priority and we are closely monitoring all COVID-19 developments in our area. We have implemented enhanced procedures in the office to help minimize risks for patients who would like to keep their scheduled appointments.
- If you plan to keep your appointment, please see the recommendations below for additional guidance
- If you prefer to reschedule, please call the office at 215.348.7000
Before You Arrive
In accordance with current guidelines, only patients will be allowed in our offices, including the lobby areas. Minors and those needing assistance may bring one additional person.
Additionally, have you (or any person(s) that you plan to bring with you) been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus? Or, are you currently experiencing any of the following respiratory symptoms?
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
If you answered yes to any of the above, we ask that you please call our office at 215.348.7000 before arriving for your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Your BCOS Team