- Interventional Spine Procedures
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
“Many of our physicians are local to the area, and that gives our patients the sense of personal attention as well as quality of care.”
–Ninad D. Sthalekar, M.D.
Dr. Ninad Sthalekar specializes in interventional spine procedures and pain management. He credits a number of inspiring mentors at medical school for his interest in treating spine disorders. He embraces the latest advances in technology to increase safety, efficiency and accuracy of the interventional procedures he performs. He routinely performs epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, peripheral nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulator trials and all peripheral joint injections.
Dr. Sthalekar is board certified in pain medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation. His professional memberships include the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, International Spine Intervention Society and the Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation (PASSOR). He has contributed to professional publications and participated in professional conferences.
Dr. Sthalekar has a passion for sports and enjoys snowboarding and playing ice hockey.
Education & Training
- Board Certification: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification: Pain Medicine/Sports Medicine
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Spine Institute
- Residency: JFK/Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
- Medical School: St. George’s University
- Undergraduate: Penn State University
- Adjunct Lecturer, Arcadia University