Contact Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists
To schedule an appointment, call us at (215) 600-4714. In the event that
you need to cancel an appointment, please give us 24 hours' notice. We
know that your time is valuable and we work to stay on schedule as much
as possible. However, because we treat traumatic injuries, emergency cases
may unexpectedly alter your physician's schedule. We do our best to keep
you informed of delays and reschedule if necessary. You can help us by
arriving on time for appointments and calling if you are delayed.
To speed-up the check-in process, please go to the
Patient Portal to make sure your information is up to date. If you do not have a myHealthPortal
account that is used by many of the physician practices in the Central
Bucks area, please contact us at (215) 600-4714 to get an ID and password.
- For your comfort, wear loose clothes over the area of concern.
- If your health plan requires you to have a referral from your primary doctor,
please bring it with you. Unfortunately, without a referral, you will
be personally responsible for payment.
- Please plan to pay your co-pay when you check-in for your visit.
- For injuries related to auto accidents or workman's compensation, the appropriate
paperwork with the insurance name, address, and telephone number with
a valid claim number is necessary to be seen in the office.
- An adult must accompany patients under 18 years of age so that legal consent
for treatment can be obtained.
- If any tests are ordered, please plan to review the results with your physician
during a follow-up appointment. We regret that we cannot interpret any
tests, including laboratory and x-ray, by telephone.