Our office is open five days a week, from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. To schedule an appointment simply call us during business hours at (215) 348-7000.
In the event that you need to cancel an appointment, please give us 24 hours notice.
We know that your time is valuable and we work to stay on schedule as much as possible.
However, because we treat traumatic injuries, emergency cases may unexpectedly alter your physician's schedule.
We do our best to keep you informed of delays and reschedule if necessary.
You can help us by arriving on time for appointments and calling if you are delayed.
800 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Warrington Health & Wellness Center
847 Easton Road (Route 611)
Warrington, PA 18976
• Fill out the Patient Information (Medical History) form.
• For your comfort wear loose clothes over the area of concern.
• If your health plan requires you to have a referral from your primary doctor, please bring it with you. Unfortunately, without a referral, you will be personally responsible for payment.
• Please plan to pay your co-pay when you check-in for your visit.
• For injuries related to auto accidents or workman's compensation, the appropriate paperwork with the insurance name, address, and telephone number with a valid claim number is necessary to be seen in the office.
• An adult must accompany patients under 18 years of age so that legal consent for treatment can be obtained.
• If any tests are ordered, please plan to review the results with your physician during a follow-up appointment. We regret that we cannot interpret any tests, including laboratory and x-ray, by telephone.